tripod是什么意思 tripod的用法 tripod怎么读
英 ['traɪpɒd]美 ['traɪpɑd]
n. [摄] 三脚架；三脚桌
tri-, 三，-pod,脚，词源同 foot.
tripod: see foot, three
c. 1600, "three-legged vessel," c. 1600, from Latin tripus (genitive tripodis), from Greek tripous (genitive tripodos) "a three-legged stool or table," noun use of adjective meaning "three-footed," from tri- "three" (see tri-) + pous (genitive podos) "foot," from PIE root *ped- (1) "a foot" (see foot (n.)). Related: Tripodal.
1. A tripod also lets you shoot long exposures at night.
2. A tripod will be useful to align and steady the camera.
3. When stalking subjects, a tripod is impractical.
4. Make sure the tripod is stable.
5. Seat the telescope on the tripod.
[ tripod 造句 ]