pluvial是什么意思 pluvial的用法 pluvial怎么读
英 ['pluːvɪəl]美 ['plʊvɪəl]
1650s, "pertaining to rain," from French pluvial(12c.), from Latin pluvialis "pertaining to rain, rainy, rain-bringing," from (aqua) pluvia "rain (water)," from fem. of pluvius "rainy," from plovere "to rain," from PIE root *pleu- "to flow, to swim" (cognates: Sanskrit plavate "navigates, swims;" Greek plynein "to wash," plein "to navigate," ploein "to float, swim," plotos "floating, navigable;" Armenian luanam "I wash;" Old English flowan "to flow;" Old Church Slavonic plovo "to flow, navigate;" Lithuanian pilu, pilti "to pour out," plauju, plauti "to swim, rinse").
1. To salute the advent of intellectual economy, must not pluvial silken tassel.
2. Her name is pluvial alizarin red ( phonic ).
她的名字是雨茜 ( 音 ).
3. Of estate overheat alarm dispatch is ceaseless, ought to make early answer, not pluvial silken tassel.
房地产过热的警讯不断, 应当早作应对, 未雨绸缨.
4. But, how to allow pluvial stop doing business, he still does not have a society.
可是, 如何让雨停歇, 他还没有学会.
5. This city relief is even, earthy layer is deep, pluvial heat as season, illumination is enough.
本市地势平坦, 土层深厚, 雨热同季, 光照充足.
[ pluvial 造句 ]